Interactive Superhero Battle
Our first interactive project is a 2 page experiment with rollover effects to convey action in a superhero fight scene.
When you see a frame highlighted in white roll over it with your mouse to active it.
Take a test drive and send us some feedback :
[Night] - Grant Forehand Photography [Indoor] - Jason
Rawley / Kenneth Plant Costumes & Props - Jason
Rawley Produced by - Kenneth Plant Executive Producer - Jason
Rawley Written & Directed by -
Special Recognition: - Thank you to Jean and Oscar for our
- Thank you to Dawn Rawley and Dianna Troyer for being our wives and supporting us.
- Thank you to Grant Forehand for giving us his time
and skills, it really paid off!
- Thank you to City of Clearwater for use of your public
- Thank you to Clearwater Police for not shooting /
- Thank you to whoever else I'm forgetting! Don't feel
bad my memory is burned out...
*Please note: Star
Wars is copyrighted by George Lucas so please don't
sue us :D
Thanks to : Dawn Rawley & The Park Rangers
of Bonner Park
Previous Projects >>
Here are some of our humble beginnings:
Our second test layout! and here's the storyboard for comparison.
This was shot in about 15 minutes in Bonner Park with Caleb and Ken providing the er, uh, acting? Sorry guys, we know you're both trying.