Maverick ver 3
|Version 3 of my Nerf Mavericks is painted to be one beaten and oil-stained pistol. It's also been modified for more power and better range. The screw-holes have not been filled so the gun can still be taken apart for any future maintenance or further modification.|
- Air restrictors removed
- Dart pegs removed so gun can fire homemade darts
- Russian Roulette Mod - chamber now opens fully for easy loading
- Nerf logos removed
- Internal moving parts relubbed with Jig-A-Loo
- Krylon Fusion Black Satin
- Krylon Metallic Brilliant Silver
- Tamiya Acrylic Flat Aluminum
- Tamiya Acrylic Flat Black
First a basecoat of Krylon Fusion Black, then some parts were given Krylon Silver. The black components where drybrushed Flat Aluminum while the silver parts were drybrushed Flat Black.
The entire assembly was then sealed with several coats of Future Floor Polish for semi-gloss shine and durability.