Boba Fett's Blaster Rifle
|When I saw Hasbro's new Boba Fett Blaster Rifle in the store I was impressed by the amount of detail and how accurate it is, so I knew I had to repaint it. But I didn't stop there:
- Logo and labelling sanded off
- Added weight to the stock and filled screwholes
- Front and back clear lenses added to the scope
- Extra red LED added to the barrel
The entire barrel lights up red when the trigger is pulled and a firing sound is heard. The batteries are located on the right just behind the barrel. The stock attaches easily with just a push but I kept it seperate for now because once it's in it's permanent. Now I need to put together a Boba Fett costume so I can throw some suckas in carbonite.
- Krylon Primer
- Krylon Ultra Flat Black
- Testors Model Master Acryl Panzer Schokladnbraun R
- Tamiya Acrylic Chrome Silver
The entire gun was first primed and then painted Flat Black. Panzer Schokladnbraun R was used on the handle grip. Drybrushing was then done with Chrome Silver and then sealed with an acrylic sealer. Gray and brown artist's chaulk was used to dust up and rust up the corners and grooves.